Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok... That's BIG !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

What was it they used to say about it being more important to know what to do with it than how big it was? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

With the added benefit of seeing youre own arse after the recoil twists you like a slinky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Sparks wrote:
    What was it they used to say about it being more important to know what to do with it than how big it was? :D

but sparks if you get all the rounds in the ten all good

but if the one round takes the page even better

but if the one round takes the page even better
    Pah. That'd be like putting four rounds through the bull in a tight group and then putting the fifth into the backstop and saying it went through the hole the group left! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Sparks wrote:
    Pah. That'd be like putting four rounds through the bull in a tight group and then putting the fifth into the backstop and saying it went through the hole the group left! :D
    And we've all never done that!;)

• Advertisement

Actually, never have myself - couldn't see the point. Was there when someone got caught doing it a few years ago though - and it wasn't well appreciated by the others on the range! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

When I was about 12 I remember blagging it at a Christmas fair, with an air rifle older than most of the grand dads trying their luck against me.

I probably could have put the fifth pellet through the hole too but the risk of not getting my mother the very tasty looking turkey that I'd promised her proved too much.

Shot 5 went into the egg cartons, the turkey went home with me and everyone lived happily ever after. :D

Advertisement