Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fan produced stuff

• 09-10-2006 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭

Anyone an expert on this?

was blown away by the trailer for Star Trek: Of gods and men

so many ST actors involved, some of the best :)

i d/l one of the newvoyages (first one) and it wasnt the greatest, tho i shud expect that from the first episode.

anyone know of anyothers worth checkin out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Does 'Of Gods and Men' have anything to do with New Voyages? ..seems to be a different thing.

I've seen the two New Voyages episodes.. far from great but not bad either. Takes them a LONG time to get new episodes made though (I think it's like an episode a year or something).`

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

Star Trek: Of Gods and Men is produced in association with James Cawley of “New Voyages” and will be shot in part on the “New Voyages” set in New York state as well as locations in Los Angeles. A Christmas 2006 release is anticipated

from the press release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

speaking of new voyages anyone know whats happened to the website, has been down for days

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

shinzon wrote:
    speaking of new voyages anyone know whats happened to the website, has been down for days
    Nope, strange that. The new episode should be out any time now too (with Walter Koenig).

Both these sites are really nasty anyway.. almost imposable to use them. Here's hoping they're working on a redesign.

The New Voyages web site is located at http://www.startreknewvoyages.com, the old domain was http://www.newvoyages.com.

The old domain was set up with a redirect to the new site address. They are working to resolve the issue.

As for the next episode: To Serve All My Days, (featuring Walter Koenig), was premiered at Planet Xpo on September 8th 2006. The epsidoe, as we know, is being slightly reworked to fix anything that was missed from the episode shown at Planet Xpo and should be released soon.

There are other fan films in production too:
    Check them out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement