Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor barr incoming calls

• 09-10-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

i'm going abroad with my meteor sim. how do i barr incoming calls before I go? can do it with a *# command?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

flodis79 wrote:
    i'm going abroad with my meteor sim. how do i barr incoming calls before I go? can do it with a *# command?
    you could just set it to divert all calls to voicemail and change your message to say you're abroad and won't be listening to them til you get back. better than barring calls and missing messages imo

and in most countries, unless you top up by €60 and give them credit card details, you won't receive calls anyway :) (assuming payg)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

If you don't pick up the phone it doesn't cost you anything... No need to bar all calls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

and in most countries, unless you top up by €60 and give them credit card details, you won't receive calls anyway :) (assuming payg)

Havent they done away with that unless your going to azerbaijan or somewhere obscure? Ive roamed to England & Spain with them this year without setting anything like that up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

If you don't pick up the phone it doesn't cost you anything... No need to bar all calls.

what about voicemail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

skywalker wrote:
    Havent they done away with that unless your going to azerbaijan or somewhere obscure? Ive roamed to England & Spain with them this year without setting anything like that up.

You can roam in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Norway, Sweden and Holland without having to do the 60euro thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Trilla wrote:
    what about voicemail?
    voicemail's free to get as long as you're inside ireland.

you don't get charged for it unless you answer the call. voicemail doesn't cost money because you're outside the country

Advertisement