Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixie frames

Options
  • 09-10-2006 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in going down the bareknuckle route.Anyone tried them?Nice or not?Look ****ing great!Nice specs too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

No but they do look rather cool. The frame material is probably a bit better and lighter than other steel fixie frames. If I didn't have an on-one il pompino, i'd consider this or a Surly steamroller.

Will at Hubjub.co.uk, who supplies bareknuckles and lots of other great fixie stuff, is a spiffing chap to deal with. Will give you lots of bull**** free advice. Email him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Cheers mate thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

BY the way, I'm 6ft 4in What size frame would you guys recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I have a 21" with an extended saddle pole (I don't think that's the technical term!). It's a little small for the frame, I'd say 23" would be a better bet if you can get it. I'm 6'5"

Advertisement