Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This game I cant remeber the name

• 09-10-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I saw this game in a shop a couple of days ago and was thinking of getting it and was wondering was it any good.
    Its on the ps2 and it must be a couple of years old.
    Its a kind of a cross between a platform game and a combat game and the main character looks a bit like Tarzan.
    It was the first game to have a combat system where if you had a number of people attacking you at once you could select which one you wanted to fight by pressing the button that matched the button symbol over their head.

It was done in a kind of cartoony style.
    There was also a lot of sand and desert around I think.
    Can anyone remember the name of this game?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Sounds vaguely like one of the new "Prince of Persia" titles, but I'm not sure you could say he looks like Tarzan. I'm probably way off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

no its not any of the prince of persia games

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,767 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think I know what it is. The Mark of Kri or the sequel Rise of the Kasai. The former got decent reviews, 80 average on metacritic. The sequel is only about 68 on metacritic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I was just logging in to say I remembered the name
    It just came to me a second ago from out of nowhere when I turned on my ps2 to play gt4
    You are correct RetrOGamer the game is called The Mark of Kri.
    Cheers.

Advertisement