Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a GreenHouse

Options
  • 09-10-2006 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a GreenHouse this week anyone know where is the best place in Leinster to get one?

I know of polydome.ie and Atlantic Homecare, anywhere esle?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Greenland?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

B&Q due a range of them, some with polycarbonate panes, much safer than glass especially if there are Kids and footballs about! ;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭CM21

Are the B&Q greenhouses any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mensreas

try this guy www.goreygreenhouses.com let me no wot u think!!:p

Nice greenhouses but a bit too expensive for me. Want it as a christmas present for parents.
    8x6 foot aluminium with polycarbonate glazing in B&Q for 370 euro plus 85 for base. How close would you say they'd be to the ones in gorey greenhouses in terms of quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

CM21 wrote:
    Are the B&Q greenhouses any good?

I've had a B&Q one for about 5 years now, including move from one location to another, changed from glass to polycarbonate panels at the time of the move about 18 months ago. Very happy with it, basic greenhouse, nothing fancy. Assembly is quite a long process and getting U-shaped plastic bits onto ends of polycarb panels is a bitch. Sorry I have no experiance of others to compare it to...

invest4deepvalue.com

I think I'll go for one of the B&Q ones. They seem to be great value. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement