Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Mustaine Chat Reveals Plans For European Gigantour!

• 10-10-2006 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

http://www.rattleheadhq.com/wordpress/?p=481

and if you can be bothered reading, here is what he said

On potential European/U.K. Gigantour:

"I talked to my agent yesterday in the U.K., and unless after the parting of ways between my former manager and I affect our relationship, I see no reason to question this fantastic agent's ability to bring us to you. We talked about possibly April and then again later for festival. Gigantour Euro/U.K. will be probably five bands and small venues to build our fan base. . . I told my agent I wanted Gigantour U.K./Euro to be MEGADETH, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, and someone else."

I am now very aroused at the possibility of seeing this next year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Indeed. Saw this earlier and thought to myself, "Gadzooks, a chap could have a spiffing time at such a musical performance!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

The fact that you said gadzooks neither suprises nor scares me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, I think I could attend that. Fancy a few pints, Ph3n0m?

Yes, I think I could attend that. Fancy a few pints, Ph3n0m?

You can have your pints in the porterhouse, I shall stick with my bottle of JD and my continuing reasoning that JD is purely medicinal in vast quantities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Ph3n0m wrote:
    You can have your pints in the porterhouse, I shall stick with my bottle of JD and my continuing reasoning that JD is purely medicinal in vast quantities

Ill drink to that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Yay Testament!!!
    I would wish for Sacred Reich also.

Nea wrote:
    Yay Testament!!!
    I would wish for Sacred Reich also.

we all would. But if it were a local band (which would kick ass) I would have to say either Mass Extinction or Carnival Creation - two bands with absolute thrash-fanatics involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well lads time to start praying it happens and happens not as a forbidden gig.

Thaedydal wrote:
    happens not as a forbidden gig.

eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ends up being promoted by those that can not be named.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    Ends up being promoted by those that can not be named.

either way - whether its Megadeth on their own or Gigantour - it will be promoted by "the-thing-that-should-not-be"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭gokgok

Ph3n0m wrote:
    either way - whether its Megadeth on their own or Gigantour - it will be promoted by "the-thing-that-should-not-be"

i won't be able to attend if this is the case. I thought most of people here would be the same. Maybe a trip to europe will be in order

Advertisement