Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The unit

• 10-10-2006 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Has any one watched this, series 1 is on Bravo (in the Uk) at the moment, but it's on to it's second series in the US. I've aquired it and it seems fairly good, only watched one episode last night though.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/

John

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I've been watching it and am on S2 now. It's a neat enough concept, doing a Delta team show. The show focuses on the "at home" storylines that are sometimes a bit bland but the missions themselves are often well shot/executed and add a decent level of excitement. Well worth watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Saw it last week, thought it was good. The second episode is on bravo (sky digital 121) tonight at 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Saw on Bravo on Friday night (repeats). The action bits were good but the family life seems a bit boring so far. Glad to see it got a second season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm definitely a fan.... There is an episode mid-season 1 called "SERE" (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape) which was one of the best hours of TV I have seen in the last year. Amazing stuff.

I bet Dennis Haysbert has a "Bad Motherf**ker" wallet.

Advertisement