Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD tops

Options
  • 10-10-2006 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I was told never to trust a person in a UCD top.......
    Seems like most of them that have them are small orange looking women

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Lets not get into the whole oompa-loompa d4-head debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

make up gun set on hore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

welcome to spamville

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

wel come to spamvill indeed.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

hannable80, you're obviously just jealous that there are no sluts where you come from. We're all proud of being sluts in UCD, D and a trolly little man like you isn't going to make us change.

End your crusade now, and embrace the sluts. They lav it, they'll 'av it, they're slaaaaaaaags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Btw that's not orange makeup it's a contagious fungal infection and chain smoking is the only know treatment, they deserve your sympathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I always thought they were just supporting some Dutch national team or other...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

i want a UCD top......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

hannable80 wrote:

I have a number of UCD hoodies, sorry to inform you but whilst I am petite I'm definately not orange, don't tar us all with the same st. tropez.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I have a number of UCD hoodies, sorry to inform you but whilst I am petite I'm definately not orange, don't tar us all with the same st. tropez.
    Don't feed the troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

OP

Your post is valid and you have stumbled across a serious social intrusion within UCD. It is right that you should not trust a small orange person in a UCD hoodie because they are infact terrorists ! They are the venomous "Al Kiora" who wish to eliminate the apple skinned people of south Dublin .

OP America Solutes you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

[QUOTE=GrimesThey are the venomous "Al Kiora" who wish to eliminate the apple skinned people of south Dublin .
    [/QUOTE]

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I totally, 100% agree. Those poor apple-heads. /me sighs and shakes head.

It's a sad, sad day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

why is this thread still open??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Al Kiora ... legend. :p

requests immediate lockage for the goodness of eastern-western political relations

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Seconds that request. Ooh, I've got an idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Women were made to please the eye, and trouble the mind.
    -Robert Jordan.

Your just jealous cos our women are more pleasing. Up de orange!

Seriously though, they wear mini-skirts to lectures, how classy is that. Even in coldest Winter UCD has the best landscape of any college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Women were made to please the eye, and trouble the mind.
    -Robert Jordan.

Your just jealous cos our women are more pleasing. Up de orange!
    Sometimes your masterfully applied fake tan just reacts with the UCD air and it goes orange. We cant help it!
    Am gonna buy a UCD med rugby top today!Is this sad?Will I be able to ever wear it outside the vicinity of ealsfortt terrace?
    The worse is the smurfit school of buisness t-shirts which have' how big does my IQ look in this?' on the front of them.They should have just written 'Im with stupid' would have been more apt for smurfit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

hannable80 wrote:
    Never mind them, its the small orange looking men that you should be worried about,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement