Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Phone exchange

Options
  • 10-10-2006 11:29am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems making and receiving calls?

Dsl is fine there is a dial tone but appears to be a line fault,is it just me or anyone else having the same problem too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Apparently there was a fault on the line between Balbriggan & Skerries on the coast road. Our phone was out, but has been repaired today according to eircom. I just called Mrs Billy at home & while the line is back up there is still quite a bit of interference on the line.

Every time it rains our phone craps out. I have a pain in my nads with calling eircom, & have refused to pay rental because of all the problems.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thanks for the reply,

Just tried ringing my house there and it is still coming back with an engaged tone:(

Ah well at least I know there are issues

Advertisement