Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Wiring

Options
  • 10-10-2006 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I need the internal wiring done within my house. Does anyone know someone that can do this? I have rung eircom 3 times looking for their outsourced partner. I was cut off twice and then they gave me a number that goes no where........

I am based in Dublin.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Ehh yellow pages? Electricains? Data network cableing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

I need the internal wiring done within my house. Does anyone know someone that can do this? I have rung eircom 3 times looking for their outsourced partner.
    Just phone wiring, or are you talking about a complete rewiring of the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If it is phone wiring then why bother - simply get a set of wireless dect phones. If it is broadband then get a wireless router....!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

If it is phone wiring then why bother - simply get a set of wireless dect phones. If it is broadband then get a wireless router....!

The DSL router has to connect to the internal wiring, which is causing a problem and not allowing DSL synch.... i assume.

OP afaik any electrician can do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whiteknight

Its for internal phone wiring. The wiring where the phone line comes into the house is old and in tatters. Eircom wont touch it as they only go as far as the house........

• Advertisement
Advertisement