Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southside Basketball

Options
  • 10-10-2006 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I used to play alot of basketball and would like to take it up again. I'm 28. Is there anywhere on the Southside, teams or trials or anything that I could get to.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 theanswer001

this will give you teams in your area and contacts

www.dmbb.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr A.

Hey there

Im new in town ,looking for a club in the Galway city/Salthill area.
    Couldnt find a club directory on the net.
    Also looking for streetball minded players for pick up games.

Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

You guys are probably 3-4 weeks too late (at least too late to make it easy on yourselves!), although there may be lower league teams still looking for players. I'm afraid I don't know the situation around Galway but I reckon you should still be able to find a team you can go and train with at least.

There is a _lot_ more choice in Dublin, & the season started a week or two ago. Go through the clubs on www.dmbb.net (most are named after the region of Dublin they play in). If you're not sure where some of the clubs play / train, post a list of 'em up here and we'll probably be able to help you!

Phil.

Advertisement