Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playlist 09/10/06

• 10-10-2006 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. Squarepusher “Welcome To Europe” – Track available as an MP3 download at www.warprecords.com. “Hello Everything” album upcoming.
    2. The Avalanches “Radio”
    3. Tortoise “Whitewater”
    4. Micah P. Hinson “Little Boys Dream”
    5. Rocky Votolato “Uppers Aren’t Necessary”
    6. Giant Sand “Yer Ropes”
    7. The Earlies “I Must Have Been Blind”
    8. Pressure Drop “Silently Bad Minded”
    9. Horace Andy “My Guiding Star”
    10. Steel Pulse “Ku Klux Klan”
    11. Field Music “In Context” – single out now on Memphis Industries. www.memphis-industries.com
    12. You Am I “The Applecross Wing Commander” – You Am I play The Village on Sunday 15th October
    13. Teenage Fanclub “It’s All In My Mind”
    14. The Jesus Lizard “Chrome”
    15. Penthouse (or Fifty Tons Of Black Terror) “Voyeur’s Blues”
    16. Part Chimp “Chimp Happy”
    17. Archie Bronson Outfit “Cherry Lips” – single out this week on Domino Records. www.dominorecordco.com
    18. Clinic “Family”
    19. Good Shoes “All In My Head”
    20. James Yorkston “Don’t Let Me Down”
    21. Neko Case “Deep Red Bells”
    22. Sparklehorse “Come On In”
    23. Barzin “Take This Blue”
    24. The Low Lows “Wolves Eat Dogs” – album “Fire On The Bright Sky” out now on Monotreme Records. www.monotremerecords.com
    25. Six Organs Of Admittance – No track listing (superb song though)
    26. Lupen Crook “A Silver Boot For Sam”
    27. LL Cool J “Another Dollar”
    28. Arab Strap “To All A Good Night” – Excellent farewell compilation “Ten Years Of Tears” out now on Chemikal Undergound. www.chemikal.co.uk
    We’ll miss the bastids.

You can catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7-9pm GMT.

Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Pastis-Cahouètes live 7-9pm GMT on Mondays.

Advertisement