Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Hotties Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Aisling O'Loughlin from TV3 is gorgeous and I love the way she speaks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

...if you fancy james nesbitt lookin women

Are you sure that's not Glenda Gilson????

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fat_stan_laurel

Thats Siobhan Kelly, From Carraroe in Galway! Think shes in Threatre Now, not sure!

She was in a documentary about her a few months back. Shes at some theatre school over in england. She used to be on Ros Na Run and has popped up on a few tg4 programs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Karen Koster, who does the weather on TV3's Ireland AM, isn't bad. There don't seem to be many photos of her out there though...

http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails/series3/Prog21/images/personalshopper/debenhams/look2.jpg

Where has she gone? Shame, I liked her. She seems to have dissapeared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

screw tv hotties bring on the FAS hottie

FAS_Girl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Who's the chick with the great rack who does the weather and some country music program on TG4?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Check out the Christmas edition of the RTE guide to see some hotties - or at least to see some seriously hot airbrushing work. Seoige looks good, Sharon Ni Bheolan better, and Kathryn Thomas looks amazing.

But if you think that aribrushing is good, check out the article on the desperate housewives. Its bloody hilarious whats been done to those photos!!!:)
    They look about 16 but they're much nearer to 61 IRL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nick_Object

Have a look at this foreign newsreader.. French I think.. My oh my!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

deswalsh wrote:
    Check out the Christmas edition of the RTE guide to see some hotties - or at least to see some seriously hot airbrushing work. Seoige looks good, Sharon Ni Bheolan better, and Kathryn Thomas looks amazing.

i thought sharon looked awfull in that pic and i fancy the arse off her, was beginning to think seoige and thomas nobbled the photographer. if you compare her pic with any time shes been presenting the news the last few days in her black catsuit its like a different woman. starting to think she shouldnt smile cause she looks immeasuarbly better with a smoldering look

loved her interview in the guide though when she was asked "what memorable christmas present did you get?" " well once i asked santa for some new clothes and got a yellow trouser suit. i put it one went out and ran straight into a local lad who said "jaysus, its big bird!" ":D :D

(by the way the more i write the more i think sharons looking up disapprovingly in my sig :D )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

for me its caroline morahan, Great boobs, curvy, gorgeous face great lips and what a smile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

rte-02.jpg

Siún Nic Gearailt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,361 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Pigman II wrote:
    I'd like to bang that Colette one off TV3 news.

Get in the queue.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 skibunny1uk

Especially enjoyed her on Late Late Show 2 weeks ago. Good luck to her toy-boy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

My god this thread is a hag-fest through and through!
    Mary Kennedy....WTF?
    Katherine Thomas....about as much sex appeal as the cup on my desk.
    Laura Woods.....make up applied with trowel. Would love to see her rolling out of bed in the morning..*shudder*
    It really is slim pickings. Even Sharon Ni Bubblyhorn looks like something off Star Trek these days. Other countries do way better...just picked a random Belgian station and check out this bunch (the women that is).

http://www.vt4.be/vt4_2006/personalities.asp

zuutroy wrote:
    Mary Kennedy....WTF?
    Laura Woods.....make up applied with trowel. Would love to see her rolling out of bed in the morning..*shudder*
    It really is slim pickings. Even Sharon Ni Bubblyhorn looks like something off Star Trek these days. Other countries do way better...just picked a random Belgian station and check out this bunch (the women that is).

impressive

hanne_troonbeeckx_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

julep wrote:
    rte-02.jpg

Siún Nic Gearailt

Oh God yes. Watch the way she wriggles when she reads the news, it makes me drool. No matter what kind of death and destruction is going on in the world, I grin like an idiot when she's telling me about it.

Siún, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

some odd choices have been posted as regards who is the hottest bit of tail on irish tv

claire byrne was mentioned , thank heavens shes no longer on tv 3 news
    completly naff , she has that classic junior infants teacher look and demeanour about her
    sharon ni bheolian while beautifull has almost no personality or charisma and from the few times ive seen her in interviews , she seems painfully shy

grainne seoige is an extremly sexy woman , and she is indeed all woman
    curvy all day , shes also a little frosty and ice queens are very sexy

lucy kennedy is a really cool chick , she plays the straight man to the terrible twosome that is podge and rodge , she has a wickedly dry sense of humour
    shes sexy in a quirky kinda way

blaithnaigh who is a meath woman is one foxy philly , as seen in her interview with podge and rogde , shes a bawdy caillin too

but my vote would have to go to mirrian o callaghan
    what a body for a woman who,s punched out more sprogs than the lady who lived in a shoe
    shes supremly confident , shes game for a laugh and shes sharp as a tic

irish_bob wrote:
    blaithnaigh who is a meath woman is one foxy philly , as seen in her interview with podge and rogde , shes a bawdy caillin too

Uhhh yeah...foxy......riiiiighhht.

331170.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Exit wrote:
    7 pages in and nobody has mentioned Emma Ledden?

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/6822img/www/Emma_Ledden:010p.jpg

http://www.spacesurfer.com/wceleb/6822img/www/Emma_Ledden:004l.jpg

She was on a bus shelter outside my school, and it kept all us lads entertained. Granted, that was almost 10 years ago, so maybe she's disappeared from the limelight now?

Was standing next to her in Temple Bar Music Centre a couple of years ago. Real nice!

ur easily amused, lol, don't find her attractive in the slightest, she always seemed out of her depth too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

impressive

hanne_troonbeeckx_3.jpg

Must be the chocolate....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Beelzebub wrote:

great rack, who is this creature?

Shes off VT4 here in Belgium...theres a link a few posts up.
    Beelzebub wrote:

or the beer! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

zuutroy wrote:
    Mary Kennedy....WTF?

http://www.vt4.be/vt4_2006/pers_veronique_de_kock.asp

And with a name like that! Wha! Wha! :p

irish_bob wrote:

Not really a fan of hers but I wouldn't mind bedding and laying her co-presenter Sheana Keane.

0000a46f096.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 owen666ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭fluppet

Ah! Nicely done!

I may be wrong, but I did not see anyone mention Eileen Whelan (sometimes reads the 6.1 news)? When she wears one of her cleavage-revealing items of clothing and the light catches her lovely blue eyes she is really pretty, especially compared to that pouting witch Sharon.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kaiphas

Have a look at this foreign newsreader.. French I think.. My oh my!

Yep - here name is Melissa Theuriau, she's a super hot french journo:

A video montage of her on: http://www.ryoni.com/babes/melissa_theuriau.html

Her website is http://www.melissa-theuriau.fr/

She has to be the best looking creature ever on TV

anybody have any info on that chick from the Dublin Laser Corrective Eye Surgery ads at the mo.....shortish dark hair, dark eyes, killer rack :confused::confused:

• Advertisement

kaiphas wrote:
    Yep - here name is Melissa Theuriau, she's a super hot french journo:

A video montage of her on: http://www.ryoni.com/babes/melissa_theuriau.html

Her website is http://www.melissa-theuriau.fr/

She has to be the best looking creature ever on TV

OMG she is an absolute ride.:eek:

There are no Irish TV babes even in the same league as that honey.

Advertisement