Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Birds

Options
  • 10-10-2006 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

I know the restaurant thing has been done to death but does anyone know which restaurants are good for an early bird?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The only one I know of that has an early bird menu is the Cherry Blossom.

Downstairs in the Hungry Monk is pretty good value any time of the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Bells bistro also do an early bird? Or at least they used? Quite good value and food quite good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Chakra do a fantastic early bird if you're in to Indian food... Think it's between 5pm and 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

dubgirl wrote:
    Bells bistro also do an early bird? Or at least they used? Quite good value and food quite good also.

Bels is gone, :( at least thats what I was told. Very upset about it too the food was lovely.

Have heard the 3 Qs is expensive but lovely and good reviews about the Hungry Monk too. The cafe beside superquinn is open too in the evening Thurs Fri and Sat and not that expensive their meatballs were gorgeous. What about pub grub the burnaby is nice and heard script has improved too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭elqu

Chapter One on Parnell Sq have a fab early bird, great value compared to their ordinary prices and yummy to boot :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement