Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season 3 fantasy league results

• 10-10-2006 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

ok people this is the thread we use for our third season of the league.

i was just in wwe.com and i had a quick look at everybobys teams, results from raw are not in yet. but we have a problem with 2 teams----julep you have only picked 1 superstar for your team and shagnatii you only have 2 superstars.

i was surprised and shocked that i was the only person to pick all smack down (bar 1) superstars. i must say i did not expect that. i reckon i will (should, i hope) top the table by the end of the week.

vince has a good team.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I got a bit of a shock earlier, I checked it and it said my team was ranked 1st overall. Then I noticed that the points haven't been given yet

I was just havin a look around there, Todd Grisham is the only one who picked a team for the WWE league this week. Kinda stupid when they're advertisin their league on the front page and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Just posted on WWE.com.....First set of results from Fantasy

Rank Team Score
    1 D-XXX 139
    2 Eye Of The Chicken 105
    3 the great equalizer returns 94
    4 Team Vin 90
    5 Reganio Rebels 80
    6 HorseRadishMania 70
    7 Bad Gimmicks 67
    8 The Devilship 62
    9 Deadly Double Aliance 61
    10 XXX-Treme 60
    11 Fozzstars 59
    12 The Topdawgs!! 38
    13 The Shagnastii's 9
    14 Terryodo 8

Oh, but what's this?! Who now leads after ECW?! The table looks kinda familiar! I've also got 6 SD people left on my team to score too, I might aswell blow my own trumpet while I've got the chance!

1 Fozzstars 229
    2 Team Vin 213
    3 D-XXX 170
    4 Eye Of The Chicken 168
    5 HorseRadishMania 128
    6 18ers 126
    7 the great equalizer returns 121
    8 Big Monsters 99
    9 Reganio Rebels 97
    10 Deadly Double Aliance 92
    11 Bad Gimmicks 89
    12 XXX-Treme 81
    13 The Devilship 75
    14 The Topdawgs!! 40
    15 The Shagnastii's 29
    16 Terryodo 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

dear fozzy,
    when i looked at your team after raw i was over the moon. I was full sure you had a bad team. You had loads of female wrestlers and from years of fantasy league experience thats not good. In fact most weeks diva's score on average 3 points.
    when i saw that the diva's in the strip poker scored 29 each my first reaction was 'christ, fozzy, the dirty b--t---'
    I have one question for you fozzy --did you know the diva's would score so high or were you lucky.
    yoursindisgust
    triple h

by the way who owns the teams 'deadly double aliance'---'18ers' and 'big monster'
    the last two teams were not there on monday night.
    I reckon that those 3 teams are bogus teams, most likely people from somewhere else in the world that crashed our little party. we can ignore these teams if they are not board members.
    If they are board members that sometimes drop into the wreslting forum thats ok, once they are board members. but we dont want pro hackers from somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

fozzy are you sure your not one of the wwe's writers? :D fair play thou! we cant let ya run away with it from the start this year....

END OF WEEK ONE.

christ, the top 4 teams are the the top 4 guys from the last league. thats how good we are.
    we seem to have 4 bogus teams in our league, so i will not show them in this report.
    vince
    fozzy
    triple h
    bob squish
    minto
    reganio 2

jongore
    horse radish
    gimmick
    xylophonic
    topdawg

julep
    shgagnastii

triple h wrote:
    I have one question for you fozzy --did you know the diva's would score so high or were you lucky.
    yoursindisgust
    triple h

I didn't know they'd scoe as high as they did, but I thought it'd be a safe bet to have a few on my roster, because specialty matches always score higher, and divas generally don't cost that much

I'm pissed off now though, I just came on to pick my week 2 team, and I find out that the rosters were locked yesterday! Arseholes!

yesterday?! ah feck it anyway :mad: i think ill be stuck with last weeks team then

i changed my team yesterday three times. In fact since saturday afternoon (i allways pick a team on saturday afternoon just in case ) i have changed my team about five or six times.
    I had no problem changing my team yesterday, what time are you talking about fozzy?
    I last changed my team at 9pm.

• Advertisement

triple h wrote:
    I had no problem changing my team yesterday, what time are you talking about fozzy?
    I last changed my team at 9pm.

I went onto it at half 8 last night, but it would only let me change my roster for week 3, which is next week. Raw and SD were taped on Sunday evening, so obviously they couldn't let you pick your roster for this week once the shows had started. I just don't remember seeing any sort of notice about it last week, otherwise it would've been fine

I think that means you will get scored on whatever team u had at 7pm sunday, for a fair few of us that will probably be last weeks team :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Results are in
    1 Team Vin 334
    2 Fozzstars 308
    3 the great equalizer returns 290
    4 D-XXX 288
    5 HorseRadishMania 260
    6 Reganio Rebels 258
    7 Eye Of The Chicken 253
    8 18ers 246
    9 XXX-Treme 234
    10 Deadly Double Aliance 197
    11 Big Monsters 196
    12 The Topdawgs!! 169
    13 Bad Gimmicks 155
    14 The Devilship 155
    15 The Shagnastii's 38
    16 Terryodo 35
    17 hittmen 24

Fairly happy with 6th. But hoping to mix up with the top 4 or maybe top 3.
    Horse radish took some jump up. Good team he must have had.

feck feck feck.
    your right fozzy, i did not notice, the team i picked yesterday (which i thought was for last night) is my week 3 team.

i scored 44 last night on raw using a bad team. the team i wanted would have scored 120 points.

you know fozzy if we are still in top 3 by the end of the week. we are lucky.

Score
    1 HorseRadishMania 117
    horse radish
    2 Deadly Double Aliance 91
    ?????????????????????????bogus???
    3 XXX-Treme 86
    jongore
    4 The Topdawgs!! 68
    topdawg
    5 D-XXX 63
    minto
    6 Reganio Rebels 57
    reganio 2
    7 Big Monsters 51
    ?????????????????????bogus?????
    8 the great equalizer returns 44
    triple h
    9 Fozzstars 40
    fozzy
    10 Team Vin 39
    vince
    11 18ers 30 ----???????????????bogus??????????/
    12 hittmen 24
    ????????????bogus?????????/
    13 The Devilship 24
    xylophnic
    14 Bad Gimmicks 23
    gimmick
    15 Eye Of The Chicken 12
    bob squish
    16 The Shagnastii's 9
    shagnastii
    17 Terryodo 0
    julep

RAW RESULTS FROM LAST NIGHT

I checked the results after ECW just a minute ago, looks like I had a couple of decent picks from that show, still holdin onto second place overall

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Movin' on up :D

christ fozzy, we just might get away with it. saturday afternoon will tell the story. will we get out of jail?
    the team i wanted to pick had no ecw stars, so last night would not have meant much, but god damn it i should have got 120 points for raw. (i had jeff hardy on that team and he scored 49 points, which was more that i scored with last weeks team for this week)

END OF WEEK 2

1-vince
    2- fozzy
    3-reganio 2----368
    4-triple h
    5-bob squish

6-minto
    7-jongore
    8-horse radish

9-xylophonic
    10-topdawg
    11-gimmick

12-shagnastii
    13-julep

hitmen---double deadly alliance
    18er's
    and big monster are not shown in the results. I reckon they are outsiders (not board.ie members) and they are trying to take our belt away from us. If anyone here does own one of those teams please speak up.

Wow top 3 end it now, end it now.

• Advertisement

did i not tell you before, reganio 2, win win win. aim for number 2 next week. try to aim for goal and when you score, what a feeling.

Just after reading a message about idiots on this forum. hmmm i wonder will i try to aim for the number one idiot.

' it does'nt matter' what you get number one in, as long as you are famous. two leagues so far, i won one and fozzy won the other, we are famous in here now.

I'll be more famous when I win it for the second time. Very happy with my team this week

Right that's it I am going to get to number 1 and reach the dizzying heights of you two's stardom.

Sorry for the bad news reganio 2, i was happy for you, when you were in third place, but i see wwe changed week2 and i ended up in 3rd place. they gave me an extra 7 points. have a look before raw results are posted.
    now you have to aim for 3rd again. come on become famous.
    i still reckon this is vince's league. he was close in the last two.

new Scores for end of week 2
    1 Team Vin 467
    2 Fozzstars 429
    3 the great equalizer returns 371
    4 Reganio Rebels 365

LAST NIGHTS RAW SCORES.

Rank Team Score
    1 Team Vin 103
    2 the great equalizer returns 99
    3 Eye Of The Chicken 87
    4 HorseRadishMania 78
    5 The Devilship 71
    6 Fozzstars 67
    TNA person after our belt
    8 Bad Gimmicks 54
    9 XXX-Treme 54
    13 D-XXX 28
    14 The Topdawgs!! 26
    15 Reganio Rebels 19
    16 The Shagnastii's 10
    17 Terryodo 0

Looks like they'll have to change the scores for Raw a bit, I believe someone on my team was on Raw, but they haven't got any appearance points yet. Vin's quite a bit ahead now though! The ppv next week will be hard to score, there's a lot of people who you don't know whether they'll be in a match or not

YOUR RIGHT FOZZY
    HERE ARE THE REAL RAW RESULTS NOW.

Score
    1 the great equalizer returns 106
    2 Team Vin 103
    3 Eye Of The Chicken 94
    4 HorseRadishMania 78
    5 The Devilship 78
    6 Fozzstars 74
    7 TNA
    8 XXX-Treme 61
    9 Bad Gimmicks 54
    10 TNA
    11 TNA
    12 TNA
    13 D-XXX 35
    14 The Topdawgs!! 33
    15 Reganio Rebels 26
    16 The Shagnastii's 10
    17 Terryodo 0

TUESDAY EVENING I WAS UPSET WITH 99 POINTS, I WAS FULL SURE I SCORED 117. BUT I WILL ACCEPT 106.

YOUR ALSO RIGHT AGAIN FOZZY, NEXT WEEKS PPV WILL CAUSE ALL OF US AWFUL GRIEF.

Score for the week 3
    the great equalizer returns 200
    Team Vin 196
    Eye Of The Chicken 192
    Fozzstars 184
    XXX-Treme 178
    D-XXX 166
    The Devilship 165
    hittmen 154
    Bad Gimmicks 144
    The Topdawgs!! 143
    HorseRadishMania 141
    Reganio Rebels 134
    Big Monsters 132
    Deadly Double Aliance 101
    18ers 85
    The Shagnastii's 25
    Terryodo 0

I wanted to put the scores for the week up before i posted the results so that the teams lower down could see what the big teams were scoring.
    To the lower teams
    try something new, experiment, take chances for the next few weeks. teams below number 6 (in the next post) have no chance of winning the league, now. So why not try a new system. I am worried that these leagues will turn into the 'the triple fozzy vince show' and that when the next league starts ye will be afraid to join.

END OF WEEK 3
    Score Average
    1 Team Vin 663 ----VINCE
    2 Fozzstars 613 ---FOZZY
    3 the great equalizer returns 571 ---TRIPLE H
    4 Eye Of The Chicken 531
    BOB SQUISH
    5 Reganio Rebels 499
    REGANIO 2
    6 D-XXX 475
    7 XXX-Treme 470
    8 HorseRadishMania 417
    10 The Devilship 405
    12 The Topdawgs!! 380
    13 Bad Gimmicks 350
    16 The Shagnastii's 83
    17 Terryodo

• Advertisement

well done jongore. I was wondering about you in this league, its about time you woke up and you have a very good team now that shad and jtg will be wrestling on sunday. it would have been a bad team if they were not going to be wrestling on sunday.
    vince, fozzy and myself all picked safe teams.

raw results---well done jongore.

Score
    1 XXX-Treme 156
    2 the great equalizer returns 119
    3 Team Vin 115
    6 HorseRadishMania 104
    7 Eye Of The Chicken 96
    8 The Devilship 96
    9 Fozzstars 92
    11 Reganio Rebels 76
    12 The Topdawgs!! 63
    14 D-XXX 57
    15 Bad Gimmicks 33
    16 The Shagnastii's 20
    17 Terryodo 0

Ahh well to be honest I picked a fairly risky team lookig towards Cyber Sunday so hopefully I pick up big points there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

:D Thanks Triple H, seen a rumour that Cryme Tyme would be wrestling at CS so took a chance on it. Have had a very good week and could possibly make third depending on results.

Regret forgeting about my team for the first couple of weeks now though :rolleyes:

interesting, the top six in the league were the top 6 scorers this week
    top scores this week
    jongore
    486----it was a pity the first 2 weeks were bad for you.
    triple h ---468---i am catching vince
    reganio 2
    460---good score, a good jump up the table.
    vince
    dont take this the wrong way, but i am happy to see you in 4th place. it was needed.
    fozzy----380----christ fozzy, whats wrong.
    bob squish----374----your slipping down the table.

END OF WEEK 4

1) VINCE
    2) TRIPLE H
    3) FOZZY
    4) REGANIO 2
    5) JONGORE
    6) BOB SQUISH

triple h wrote:
    fozzy----380----christ fozzy, whats wrong.

Could've all been so different if I'd picked Lita instead of Maria! I was thinking about that decision for a good while, made the wrong one

Something I found a bit strange, if you look at the top teams, there's 3 teams in joint 1st place, all with nearly the same name, looks like it's one person, or at least 3 people who know each other, cos they always have the same team. But it's a bit mad that they're in first place

I know what you mean about a decision fozzy, like last night i picked ortan and signed out. then i kept thinking about it and went back to wwe ( 2 hours later) sold ortan and picked shad and jtg. wrong choice. but thats the way most weeks go. that decision ( like some, most weeks) can really pray on your mind.

• Advertisement

The results haven't been posted up after Raw yet, but after taking a quick look at what happened, I couldn't be happier with the people I picked off Raw! I just might be back in business now

no results yet, but i had a quick look at everyones team and the thing that struck me most is that vince has a very very very interesting team. he might not do well in raw but the week looks interesting for him.

your right about the leader board fozzy, this is what i reckon the guy named paul ( i think) is using his two sisters names to enter teams. I would say he has picked the same squad in each team for the laugh.

nice to see my name on top but once ecw scores come in vince will return to the top. thats a damn good team you picked vince. shad and jtg let me down.
    will post scores tomorrow to be more fair. we all look the same for smack down.

this is how the top 5 look heading towards smack down

1 Team Vin 1215
    2 Fozzstars 1167
    3 the great equalizer returns 1165
    4 Reganio Rebels 1121
    5 XXX-Treme 1058

you know i was full sure vince had the best team this week ( i know the week is not over yet) but fozzy looks like he has the best team, so far this is what each team scored , aprox--(i kept scores in my head)-- fozzy=174
    reganio=162
    vince=129
    and me=126.

It looks good the top 5 are fairly close together nobody running away with it which makes it more exciting. All it takes is vince to have a bad week and anybody can win it. Suprised I am up there but I am going to push for 3rd then more.

• Advertisement

top scores this week
    The Topdawgs!! 217
    Fozzstars 206
    Reganio Rebels 194
    Team Vin 175
    the great equalizer returns 163

END OF WEEK 5

Rank Team Score Average
    1 Team Vin 1261
    2 the great equalizer returns 1202
    3 Fozzstars 1199
    4 Reganio Rebels 1153
    5 XXX-Treme 1108---- 221.6----(JONGORE)

I am happy in 2nd place for now. Imagine if one of us had mr kennedy, he scored 78 points, christ, if only. If vince had him, thank god he did not, it would be game over.
    anyway, half of the league over and we are starting the 2nd half this monday, we have still 5 teams in the running to be crowned the champion in our third season.
    D-FENS, i saw you left a message in boards during the week. where were you? (for anyone that does not know, d-fens finished 2nd in our first season, it was close between d-fens and myself (in the first league) and it was on the last day the league was decided) you should join the next league.

This fantasy league makes you realise how bad the booking is in WWE sometimes. Like the time there were new tag champs at a SD ppv, and the two guys weren't on SD the next week. It's just common sense to have them on the show! Sorta the same this week, 3 things were mentioned in the SD preview, Tatanka being one of them, and he wasn't even on the show, costing me points!

tatanka was on my list and a few other teams also. I have always found that smack down can let you down big time most times. I remember in the last league week 2-5 was where i lost big points due to smack down and by week 5 you were 300 points ahead of me. in fact i think you 300 points in front of the 2nd place guy. this is not the first time smack down has done somthing like this.

Just something I noticed, it says the deadline for picking your team for next week is the usual time, 12 midnight on Monday our time. But Raw is being taped before then in England, probably around 7pm or so. So either they're going to change the deadline at the last minute, or you'll be able to read the spoilers before you pick your team

just had a look at everyones teams. vince and fozzy teams look kind of like mine for raw. thats all i looked at in the teams, the raw superstars. I have wrote vinces team, fozzys team, reganio team and my team on a piece of paper so i can keep track.

scores for last night are not in yet. But i am sure this is how it will look ---myself, fozzy and reganio scored abot the 100 mark each and vince scored about 200.

I was getting sick every time i looked at vince's team. in fact when it came to lita v mickie james and mickie james had her feet tied together i said to myself ' mickie is going to win' then the next match i looked at vince's team and said 'oh, ortan edge must be going to win'

Well to be honest I texted a friend of mine in england at 9.30 last night, but it was too late she did not know anyone going to the raw show. she said that if i had contacted her earlier she would have found out for sure for me. I tried and failed. I was going to cheat because as i said to her last night -' i have an awful pain, i think someone in this fantasy league has a spy working for them, its just a feeling i have'

I don't know if the rosters actually were locked before the usual deadline or not, I wasn't near a computer last night. But I didn't realise that ECW was taped before Raw this week, and PWInsider.com had the results of both shows up before the deadline. Could've been very handy

Vince does seem to have a very good team for Raw. I'm not sure how my Elijah Burke pick will do, he's replacing Tazz on ECW this week

I wouldn't worry about falling too far behind this week, because next week there'll be 4 weeks left, and 3 of those are ppv weeks, so there's big opportunities to catch up

you could pick your team up to 12 last night, cause i e-mailed my friend at 9.30 and went off to play astro soccer and at 11.40 i checked my mail and she replied but could not help. I did not give her enough time. she would have helped me.
    I dont blame vince, i was prepared to cheat. I got a bad feeling around 9 last night, i really did and thats why i e-mailed my english friend.
    3 ppv coming up. christ.

TOP RAW SCORERS

Rank Team Score
    1 D-XXX 214
    2 Team Vin 185
    3 HorseRadishMania 159

THE STATE OF THE TABLE (top 4, as i reckon one of us will win the league)

Score Average
    1 Team Vin 1446
    2 the great equalizer returns 1302
    3 Fozzstars 1279
    4 Reganio Rebels 1255

Ahh well just hanging in their. Christ 3 ppv's what is the one coming next week it is a cross brand ppv isn't it? (Sorry Vince but I have to say it) All it takes is one of us to have a good ppv and we are back in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement