Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season 3 fantasy league results

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

well done vince. I knew you would win it. I said that before we started.

season 9 sign up next wed. christ, thats quick. well it will be season 4 for us.

please dont take this the wrong way people, but i reckon myself, vince and fozzy will end up in the top 4 again in the next league.

bob squish, reganio and jongore are good, but they are like the liverpool's of the league.

so 3 leagues so far. I won the 1st--fozzy won the 2nd and vince the 3rd. I think that's fair as we are so far the best, so far.
    vince--no sour grapes, it looks like it, but no. you are good anyway, i just wish it would go down to the last week or two and we were just a bit closer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Your the Barry Horowitz for those that remember him of the fantasy league. You were patting yourself on the back about winning 6 weeks before it had ended last time!

Hahaha, well someone had to do it! I knew it might be my only chance. Still, I think I was further ahead last time than you ever were this time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Funnily enough, thats not what I was thinking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

triple h wrote:
    bob squish, reganio and jongore are good, but they are like the liverpool's of the league.
    We are always winning the cups:D . I'll be back and better (hopefully) Lets hope jongore and bob sqish pick up their game and put up a fight next season and is D-Fens joining this year he will be another challange. All I can say is Vince, Fozzy and Triple h dont get to cocky cause one of us might catch up and nick it.

And wasn't Big Monsters an outsider trying to steal the title. So whoever came 6th congrats you actually finished 5th YIPPIE.

yeah d-fens is in the same boat (league) as myself, fozzy and vince.

big monster is a tna spy.

vince told us, it was awful nice of him, the site that gives the smack down results.
    i will wait till it is official, and then i will print our league, all teams minus the spies.

how season 3 ended.
    1 Team Vin 3191
    2 Fozzstars 2941
    3 the great equalizer returns 2930
    4 Reganio Rebels 2615
    5 XXX-Treme 2563
    jongore
    6 Eye Of The Chicken 2522
    bob squish
    7 D-XXX 2482
    minto