Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Tour Ticket for Sale

Options
  • 10-10-2006 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

hi just trying to sell my mystery tour ticket. I have to head to a christening on friday so im not able to go. i am willing to sell the ticket for 30 euro (face value)

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

If you're selling it through this forum, you'll have to sell it at face value or less. Touting's not tolerated.

You probably should've asked my permission first, but we'll leave that aside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

the face value of the ticket is 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

yes but a poster reading the "I am willing bit" might think next time they want to sell something on boards it were at their discretion what they charge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

I will take it PM me.
    Looking for more if anyone else has any?

yes i have one for sale too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Give me a pm there, I will take it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement