Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - eircom settings for Linksys WAG54GS Router

Options
  • 10-10-2006 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Can anyone help. I need the eircom settings for the Linksys Wireless WAG54GS router. I think that the router has reset itself and want to make sure that the settings are correct.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated before I go mad!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

yrrag1974 wrote:
    Can anyone help. I need the eircom settings for the Linksys Wireless WAG54GS router. I think that the router has reset itself and want to make sure that the settings are correct.
    http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Unfortunately the wag54gs has a tendency to mysteriously lose settings every so often - it really should never had gone on sale with the firmware it came with. there is more up to date firmware out there although not on the linksys site - private me if you want more information. It has excellent wireless range but its a bit of a disaster sadly:rolleyes:

Advertisement