Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hire a property hunter for 150 euro in Dublin

Options
  • 10-10-2006 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello, It is really difficult to find a good accommodation in Dublin especially I am a Chinese young man.
    I would like to hire someone to help me to find a good accommodation and pay him/her 150 euros.

if you want to take this job please call me or send text msg to 0879792138.

about the accommodation:

• It must suit for a couple, the room need to be spacious, the rent should be cheap.
    • The property should be newly furnished.
    • The location need to be within 45 minutes to griffith college(on South Circular Road) by bus or 25 minutes on foot.
    • One parking space required.
    • The property you chose could be for letting or for sharing. all I need is a spacious double bedroom(en-suited would be better). The kitchen must be separate from the living room, also the numbe of people living in it must less than 5.
    • If the property is for letting, total rent should be lower than 600/1 double, 1350/2 double. The lower the better so that I can find someone to share easily. The total I can accept include deposit is 3000 euro/month. if the room is for sharing, the housemates must be Chinese friendly.
    • The location need to be quiet and secure.
    • We are working full-time in a small irish IT company. we can provide reference letter from the boss.

How to do this business with me?

First you should try to find the property, try the best you can find, then contact the agency or landlord, arrange for viewing. make sure that you are satisfied with the property before you call me, also you are able to call me frequently to ask my opinion. The final step is I pay the rent/deposit to the agent/landlord also I'll pay you 150. if the property you found is really fantastic I will give you extra.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Try a letting agency and you wont have to pay them anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

is this €150/hr?

Advertisement