Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maynooth delivery office on foot

• 10-10-2006 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭

I need to collect a package from the maynooth delivery office, I'll be getting the 67 into maynooth, but I've never set fot in maynooth before so I have no idea where to go to find the delivery office.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

It's in the business campus, off the M4, from Maynooth village* you basically walk straight down the Straffan road (the bridge over the canal and railway line) and keep walking straight through the housing estates till you cross the motorway bridge and you'll see the business park over to the left.

In the business park itself you take the first right and it's one or two doors down in the nearest office-type building.

It's a fair distance away, to walk it takes about 25 mins from Maynooth village.

*the 67A probably has a stop before Maynooth village proper which would be quicker, I'm not familiar with the route though

Advertisement