Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Insurance in Ireland

Options
  • 10-10-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

I don't know where to post this so I'll start here. Apologies if this is the wrong place for such a subject!

My mother, Irish by birth, is 56 years old. She currently has a Life Insurance with AXA in France, where she lived for around 30 years (she moved back to Ireland a few years ago), but I sincerely believe it is a very poor Life Insurance Policy.
    My mother agrees and I told her that I would look around to see if I could find something more competitive in Ireland. My problem is I don't know the first thing about Life Insurances... Could anybody here advise an Insurance Company who offers good Life Insurance policies? Where do I start looking? How does it work?

Any information is gladly welcome!

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got a very good Life Assurance from a company called Acorn Life.Might be worth a look....were deffo the cheapest when I took out my critical illness cover.

Advertisement