Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Diet Ideas

• 10-10-2006 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

[Mods- sorry if this is the wrong forum feel free to move it if required:)]

I've been [strike]eating[/strike] slurping nothing but soup, smoothies and yoghurts for the last three weeks and I'm at my wits end.
    I'm so bored with it and well absolutely starving tbh. I'm really weak at this stage [been on it the last 3 weeks] with no energy and have found out yesterday that I've to continue with it for another three weeks:( My dietician isn't worth the money she's paid and really isn't giving me any ideas.

So I'm here pleading with ye boardsies for any tasty, nutritious and most importantly liquid food ideas for me to eat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

You REALLY need to go back and discuss this with your dietician. I'm sorry but boards can never replace professional advice when it comes to your health.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement