Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Instructors

Options
  • 10-10-2006 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am looking to start taking lessons in the Leixlip area. Can anyone advise me of a good instructor in the area, how much lessons are and how many I should probably take?? I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I've been getting lessons with Brian from the ISM in Leixlip. I've found him very good. I got 10 initially over the course of 5 weeks (I think that was around 300 euros) and took a break for 2 months to practice. I'm now in the middle of a further 5 lessons, and he told me to get my letter from work to speed up the test. PM me if you want his number.

Advertisement