Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condensing Boiler Which Type

Options
  • 10-10-2006 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am in the process of choosing an oil condensing boiler. Currently looking at Firebird and Grant. Any views would be appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Wigster wrote:
    Hi all,

I am in the process of choosing an oil condensing boiler. Currently looking at Firebird and Grant. Any views would be appriciated.
    Both companies are Irish and well established. I did not know that Firebird had develloped a condensing boiler. I have seen the Grant one and it is quite compact and seems to work well. I always have a preference for Riello burners.
    Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭ardara1

Hi Wigster -

Search for the SEDBUK database showing efficiency of all boilers for the UK - Ireland are in the process of adopting it for their new DEAP calculation procedures. Best available - 97% from Warmflow in Lisburn Co Antrim - Grant is up there as well. Price sterling around £700 in England

Advertisement