Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Email diversion ?

• 10-10-2006 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to divert an email to a totally seperate account, so when I receive an email at one address it automatically diverts to another address. I want to take advantage of gmails massive capacity. Is this possible ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

That would depend on your mail app. Can be done with Message Rules in Outlook Express or the Rules Wizard in Outook. Most mail server software would have this feature. Don't know about web interfaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Shayzer any chance of talking me through that, I use outlook express and want to diver to gmail. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It depends on who provides your mail.

It can be done in most mail clients, however your computer needs to be on all the time, with the mail application open. Otherwise your mail will only divert when you load up Outlook Express.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Try this to divert all mail that comes in. You can set other conditions.

Tools
    Message Rules
    Mail
    In Pane 1 select For All Rules
    In Pane 2 Forward It To People
    In Pane 3 Click People
    Enter email address
    In Pane 4 name the rule
    Ok
    Ok

Advertisement