Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Will JJ Reddick fare in the NBA

Options
  • 10-10-2006 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

how do you folks think he will do. I personaly am a huge fan of Reddick from watching him at Duke but i dont think he will get the same shots at an NBA level

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr A.

The kid is gifted. That s a fact. Hope Brian Hill will see what a bloody great backcourt he can have if he teams jj up with Arroyo. No big bodies, but speed, quickness, and a damn unlimited shooting range. And the prospect of JJ dishing to Turkoglu, Hill, Garrity, Darko and Howard is quite appealling too. I think - and hope- he can have the similar start of carreer Kirk Hinrich is experiencing. Let s see if he can adapt to a professional pace... Can t wait

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

It'll be interesting, he's a straight up shooter I think and there is plenty of place in the NBA for players like that. The thing is, with Duke, Reddick could make his own shots but in the NBA he'll have tighter defences on him.

Obviously coaches don't think he's going to perform as well as his NCAA career given his draft position but it'll definitely be interesting!

Advertisement