Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best skincare regime

• 10-10-2006 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hey everyone, just wondering what everyones favourite skin care regime is and what ones are really good? i have used Dr Hauschka and Clinique 3 step and found both good enough. just looking for other recomendations though. thx.
    zenzen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭catherine22

heya, i have used clinque in the past and founf their moisturiser especially oily. i have an oily t-zone and was advised to only out the moisturiser on certain parts of my face- non t-zone part. personally i found it really difficult, a bottle of their moisturiser sells every 3 seconds though so i think it is a good moisturiser just not for oily skin

at the minute im using clarins and i swear by it, its really good but my best friend swears by estee lauder and she loves her products

in the past i have also used lancome which was also very good

all in all, i would say go to as many counters as possible and suss it out, obviously they are going to try and sell the stuff to you but ask them if you can have a 3 day trial of their products and take it from there

a lot of the time, i am swayed by packaging and the marketing- shallow i know but i cant help but go for pretty bottles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

heya Catherine, yea i am using clinique at the moment and found it a bit oily too! i am the same as you in that i have a really oily tzone & forehead especially. what number moisturiser did they give you? i got number 1/2 and was as well advised only to use it on cheeks etc. what clarins moisturiser do you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭catherine22

im not 100% sure what its called but i think they only have1 for oily skin. its comes in a glass bottle with a white lid, the bottle is about 4 inches high and you can see the white moisturiser through it. they do a cream and a serum/ lotion in it- make sure u get the serum as the cream is way too heavy for oily skin and the great thing is you can put it on your whole face!!!!

who moisturises their face and only puts in on their cheeks?? im not sure of the clinique one i got but i think it was the number 2

hope this helps, if u cant find the clarins lotion let me know and i will check mine, i cant at the mo cuz im on college
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bruce.cavallari

I use Dr Hauschka when the lads are not around! They are always making jokes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I use the Dermalogica range of products and find them excellent. I've been using them for 2 years now and have never been happier with a set of products. I have sensitive skin and its been really difficult to find a regime that works for me on an on going basis. Their stuff is expensive enough but lasts a long time and I really think is worth it. It is however only available from certain beauty salons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement