Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving Nokia Games from 6230i to 6233

• 10-10-2006 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if theres any way to move one of the games from my old 6230i to the new 6233?

I was addicted to the golf game (Golf Tour) on the 6230i and the shakes are starting to kick in.

Is this game available anywhere or is it possible to move it from the 6230i across to the new phone? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Did you try Googling it by its exact name + Nokia. Many of the older java games are free to download from various sites. If you can download it, then just bluetooth it into the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Did you try Googling it by its exact name + Nokia. Many of the older java games are free to download from various sites. If you can download it, then just bluetooth it into the phone.

Yep.. trouble is.. theres a whole lot of golf out there when you search for "Golf Tour" and when you put the word nokia with it, you just really get phone reviews of phones with that game included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just use bittorrent or similar to get a massive s40 java pack or somesuch....

Advertisement