Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Psp

• 11-10-2006 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭

Does anybody play this online with their psp??? I'm online every night and not a soul...crrepy...anybody up for a game see you there.

Also,

I've been playing pro for years now but the psp one is really tough!! Anybody else notice that? I DID use the analog but i lost oh so many matches now that I've switched to the d-pad I seem to be gaining my pro skills again. Tell me I aint the only one that finds it suprisingly tougher than the other pro evo's. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i might get the next one. didn't get the last one after playing that pile of ass, world tour soccer or whatever. then of course the fact pro evo psp didn't have commentary etc. kind of irked me.

i have syphon filter to keep me entertained for now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

is it online??

maybe ill play tonight so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

ach ye had me going

sure ye cant play online, local games only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Spuddie

Does anybody play this online with their psp??? I'm online every night and not a soul...crrepy...anybody up for a game see you there.
    Pro evo psp isnt an online game !

So you have been online every night and not a soul eh ? lol. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

Pro Evo on the PSP comes into its own, when you mod your PSP to run at the higher clock speed, only then I think, it becomes playable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Its a horrible game playing direct from the umd. Playing the iso from the memory stick must make loading times at least 5 times quicker.

Advertisement