Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oktober Muzik Challenge *

Options
  • 11-10-2006 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Oktagon.

Hi. Since the other music challenge went tats up I thought Id have a stab at puttin some sort of backing track together for people to mess with. Either way the initial samples were 128kbps mp3s which is not really ideal.

Ive provided loops as opposed to a backing track, considering most people here have access to some sort of looper/tracker/sequencer/audio editor.

Here it is.
    14mb zip folder contains 16 bit wav loops/samples for a pop/disco house kinda thing.

www.womoma.com/files/oktagon.zip

Its not my place to make rules, Im just looking forward to hearing and discussing what people do with the samples. Hopefully, completely f*** with them.

Its 10th October now so maybe people could mess around with the samples and post back here with their singing/remix/overdub whatever within the next couple of weeks and then we get stuck into a November challenge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Cheers, might even take a lash at this myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

i guess nobodys into it then

Advertisement