Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series PPV main event (spoiler)

• 11-10-2006 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

The local advertising in Philadelphia PA during last night's edition of Monday Night RAW, was promoting a RAW vs. ECW vs. Smackdown team match for WWE Survivor Series 2006.

The wrestlers involved for RAW will be WWE Champion John Cena, Triple H & Shawn Michaels; taking on the Smackdown combo of World Champion King Booker, Rey Mysterio & Batista; going against the ECW team comprised of ECW World Champion Big Show, Rob Van Dam & Sabu.

Tickets for the PPV are scheduled to go on sale this Saturday.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

SVS_affil_300x450.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Booker looks awful ugly white

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Rey wont be in the match. His knee surgery is on the horizon. Lashley will take his place I imagine particuliarly with Batista and him being the plan for Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

particuliarly with Batista and him being the plan for Mania.

Where did u hear this, can I ask? I'm a little intrigued (spelling?)
    tbh, sounds like it could be a good match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

www.f4wonline.com

It's one of the few money matches on Smackdown. So it makes sense. I think it could be a slow burn kind of a storyline.

• Advertisement
Advertisement