Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TimeFrame to Sell 2 Bed in Dublin

Options
  • 11-10-2006 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys

My builder will be finished my house next July. (He is on the ball and has finished all his houses on time). I am selling my 2 bed Apartment, should i put it up for sale in March, would that be enough time ?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Someday wrote:
    Hi Guys

My builder will be finished my house next July. (He is on the ball and has finished all his houses on time). I am selling my 2 bed Apartment, should i put it up for sale in March, would that be enough time ?

Regards

a lot of houses/apps are not selling quickly.
    you could list it earlier for sale at a date you want to leave

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Someday wrote:
    Hi Guys

Regards

He maybe on the ball but problems do occur sometimes.

If you did push ahead witht he sale early and you sold your home make sure you've got something in place that you have some where to live if your new home is delayed

Advertisement