Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new user :(

Options
  • 11-10-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

i orderd Smart BB 7 weeks ago, i got verythings i need, but yesterday they rang me they said i coundn't use BB because there are no service provide where i am live,(Harcourt Street,D2) but why they not tell me before i order it. they even not say sorry to me.....
    and i was waiting on the free phone for nearly 35 mins to get through their customers care....
    they are not only waste my $ but also waste my time. i mean 7 weeks i can go for another BB, and being started to use BB few weeks ago.....
    just be care of any ~NICE~ ads, they are just .....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Do you read the papers? Or keep up with current events? Or even browse through forum before you complain?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

krazy_8s wrote:
    Do you read the papers? Or keep up with current events? Or even browse through forum before you complain?
    Did you? Smart BB is still up and running and the current difficulties are affecting their phone service (with the exception of the 4000 Eircom cut off).
    The OP is making the point that Smart took his order and kept him hanging on for 7 weeks before telling him they couldn't provide the service, which is bad form.

Advertisement