Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any feedback of using Magnet BB ???

Options
  • 11-10-2006 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

i orderd Magnet BB(£39, 2MB) yesterday instead of Smart
    i would like to know those Q above. THX :)

1 .Compare with other 2MB BB, what it is like ?
    2. whats the company like?
    3. how about their service?

thx :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

I have smart and I'm definetly going to stick with them.

They have the broadband back up and running and say there there not going out of business.

I mean how can you turn down 6meg broadband uncapped including line rental for €35.

I'm on a nice 8 meg connection for 55 euro.

If smart actually did go bust I'd consider magnet, but otherwise I'm going to stick with the best value for money broadband in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

Terrlock wrote:
    They have the broadband back up and running and say there there not going out of business.

They would hardly say "but may be going out of business soon" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

Mojito wrote:
    They would hardly say "but may be going out of business soon" :D

Yea, I got the "we're still in business" email too, probably an attempt to stop people jumping ship and cancelling direct debits immediately.

I'm going to stay with them though (at least while they still exist!) the thought of moving to any other provider at the moment fills me with dread :eek:

Advertisement