Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question/ Request

Options
  • 11-10-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

On the off chance I thought I would post here with a request:

A major film will have its world premiere in Dublin some time soon. I'm working for a registered charity that is the recipient of the proceeds from the premiere and I’m wondering if it is within the within the charter to allow me put up some details (maybe in the film/volunteering fora) of how people can attend the film?

Please note: I’m keeping the details purposefully vague at the mo.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I would say your best bet would be to contact one of the admins directly. Probably DeVore or ecksor via PM with details of this. They may even do a site wide announcement for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Brilliant! Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

PM the mods of the forums?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Yes, definitely PM the mods of the forum. Whether an exception is made to the general no-adverts rule is up to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

It's been posted in what I felt was the most pertinent fora (e.g. film), however, I think that all tickets are sold at this stage! But thanks for the advice everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement