Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgages

Options
  • 11-10-2006 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

what does one need to be eligible for a mortgage. I run my own business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

In short - you need money.

Bank statements, financial statements, loan details, credit card details, revenue details, and then you'll need things like utility bills and proof of ID (driving license, passport etc).

Contact a mortgage broker for some good advice and help. There are plenty out there, and the one I used (based in Blanchardstown) was wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Jaybee

I am a mortgage broker I can give you advice to the necessary documents you may need. Let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Mortgage brokers are great, cos they're free.

Generally if you're self employed, you'll need to submit the same as everyone else - bank statements, P60s, etc, but along with an Accountant's report on the state of your business.

Advertisement