Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ineptidude in Laois area

Options
  • 11-10-2006 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have line problems?

I've been down 3 weeks and continue to get fobbed off by customer support. I'm told there are a high number of outages at the moment...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Don't have that problem, I run Blueface Telephone over my Digiweb Fixed Wireless Internet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

they won't upgrade our lines for broadband and there is no wireless provider in the area. very fustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

daithimac wrote:
    they won't upgrade our lines for broadband and there is no wireless provider in the area. very fustrating

When you live in "my kingdom" I'm not surprised.

Try lastmile for midlands wireless broadband.

Eircom are crap at broadband in the midlands in general. Can't get it, have been looking for years for a broadband provider. Drives me nuts. Fecking eircom.

Advertisement