Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fe-1s oct 2006

• 11-10-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

just sat constitutional and was wondering what issues question 7 was about- ie dentist question. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Have you the question there? Transcribe it if you do/what you can remember the issues to be and we'll see if we can help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr.twist

Susan informed that dnetal organisation initiated disciplinary proceedings following complaint against her.
    She not told of identitly of accuser. she is however given copy of complaint and invited to submit written response. complaint specifies nature of charges agaisnst her but does not specify date on which they are alleged to have occured.
    Oral hearing held before Dnetal organisation disciplinary committe. She may be accopmanied by tarde union rep but have no legal representaton.
    she declines oppurtinity to add to her statment.
    disciplinary then committee then strikes her from register for five years.
    Susan wishes to chlallange the decision. Advise her as to the strength of her case?

i basicallly wrote about judicial function Art 34.1- Mcdonald v bord na gCon- keady v Garda commissioner - re solicitors - Maguire v Ardagh(abbeylara case) and whether committee benefits form art 37- or were did their power have 'far reaching effect'. said it didnt and that it was constitutional.

then heard somone wrote about fair procedures- and wondering what answer is?. thanks/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

mr.twist wrote:
    Susan informed that dnetal organisation initiated disciplinary proceedings following complaint against her.
    She not told of identitly of accuser. she is however given copy of complaint and invited to submit written response. complaint specifies nature of charges agaisnst her but does not specify date on which they are alleged to have occured.
    Oral hearing held before Dnetal organisation disciplinary committe. She may be accopmanied by tarde union rep but have no legal representaton.
    she declines oppurtinity to add to her statment.
    disciplinary then committee then strikes her from register for five years.
    Susan wishes to chlallange the decision. Advise her as to the strength of her case?

i basicallly wrote about judicial function Art 34.1- Mcdonald v bord na gCon- keady v Garda commissioner - re solicitors - Maguire v Ardagh(abbeylara case) and whether committee benefits form art 37- or were did their power have 'far reaching effect'. said it didnt and that it was constitutional.

then heard somone wrote about fair procedures- and wondering what answer is?. thanks/

It's half fair procedures, half what you did IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Ava

hey,

anyone have any comments about property exam? How did everyone find it? i'd say its definitely borderline - the thought of facing into all that ****e again is depressing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr.twist

did the extrinsic evidence question- grand
    did s.117 question - grand
    adverse possession question- grand
    co-owners question- parts (a) and (b) grand. what the hell was up with part (c)! could not answer. I wonder how he will allocate marks to each part? me hope its 8 - 8 -4
    then i attempted notes on fee tail and life estate- could not for the life of me tie it in with the way he asked it.
    so i in same boat as u ava - borderline - depends on marks allocation for co-owner question and if he is very charitable with the notes question-1. overall - much prefer old examiner questions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement