Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

TECHNIKdirekt.de

• 11-10-2006 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of ordering this lcd tv off these guys in the next couple of days.

Anyone have any experience with them? Any comments (good/bad)?

Did anyone get one of the Vogel wallmounts from them? Any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

Anybody?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I haven't shopped from Technikdirekt but with regards to the Vogel's bracketry, I find Vogel's gear very good.

But threads regarding Technik have appeared on boards in the past.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054968197
    that thread would maybe help best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

byte wrote:
    I haven't shopped from Technikdirekt but with regards to the Vogel's bracketry, I find Vogel's gear very good.

But threads regarding Technik have appeared on boards in the past.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054968197
    that thread would maybe help best

Cheers for that byte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Hi TKK I ordered a Sanyo Z3 off them last year & more recently a samsung digimax s800 camera & am happy to say had no issues with them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I bought a HDD DVD from them and had no problems - most of the instructions are in German so make sure you can dowloand them in English from the Web

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sprite0

I have bought a printer and more recently a Fuji digital camera. Both arrived within a few days. No issues but manual was in german.

Advertisement