Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently need some Flash work done.

Options
  • 11-10-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

I have a job that I need done with a huge ammount of urgency, as in ready by Friday.

It's a lot of work for me... as well I'm not all that great at using Flash, but if you knew what you were doing it shouldn't be a very big job at all.

I have a cartoon that is currently in Italian and the text needs to be changed over into English. (I have the translations.)

There is currently no voiceover on the animation and I need that added in as well (Again, I have the voice already recorded.) The voice doesn't need to be synced up with the animation to any large degree, it just needs to read aloud the text that is displayed on screen.

Drop me a PM if you think you can handle this. I'll pay up to €250.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

i use a guy called Daron Ward, he is excellent, try him on dward@redtomato.ie, I know he is busy but he might be able to help.

cheers

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I can vouch for Daron Ward if he's not busy ... he's not a Boardsie but sure no ones perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

i think he is a Boardsie but can't access it in work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

comer_97 wrote:
    i use a guy called Daron Ward, he is excellent, try him on dward@redtomato.ie, I know he is busy but he might be able to help.

cheers

Patrick

i'll also 100% vouch for his reliability , got me out of a hole last time bang on time when i needed it done

Advertisement