Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recheck Results

Options
  • 11-10-2006 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

I know the LC recheck results came out today but i dont know how to find out about them?? i heard theres a website where u get the results? does anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I got mine in the post. You can check with your school or else go to www.examinations.ie and go to view results but you need your pin that you got before the LC to obtain them! Hope all goes well! I went up 5points out of the three scripts i got checked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

O rite ok! thank u. so u do it as if youre just checkin ur LC results? mine are the same :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

You can ring the school to get your result. I didn't go up a grade in English, but heard 400 other students did!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I checked online ans it was the same, but I checked with the school and went up 5points, makes no difference for me but anyway!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,490 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Rob30888 wrote:
    You can ring the school to get your result. I didn't go up a grade in English, but heard 400 other students did!

Me neither grumble grumble.
    But I just phoned the school this morning. Checked on the internet too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

The school rang me, and then I had to go up to collect to official piece of paper thing. Went from a B1 to an A1 in English, 15 points yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Neither of the results I appealed changed. :( Really think my english paper deserved better than a C1.

Advertisement