Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor The Final : Ultima-Challenge

Options
  • 11-10-2006 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Im having some serious flashed of inspiration lately and this challenge came to me only a few moments ago while I sat on the pot contemplating why no one ever replces the toilet paper and that if anyone criticises this Survivor challened Ill fooking kill them.

Dajaffa and Blush
    I want to get your picture taken beside Dr Hugh Brady. Both pictures will be Pm's to me and then posted in the same thread in which the rest of the Boards will get to vote on which they think is the better picture. (better as in funnier/spontaneous ect ect.)

Here are some Rules:
    • No Photoshop or other image altering programs
    • Pictures must be taken on or after 1st October of this year
    • May consist of you and DocB.
    • This challenge will stay open till either Xmass or until both entries are sumbitted

Im sure if you explain why you are doing it he'd oblidge . Id ask him myself but we arn't talking after he jilted me on the altar. As Columbo says [dodgyeye]"One last thing"[dodgyeye/] for anyone who thinks Dr Brady might not want his picture on a public forum The Faces of A God

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I love the internet, and I love grimes.

hb.jpg

I have something in my pocket for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Thats a very hard one they are going to have to actually write to him like "We're your fans and we want a photo with you"

I don't think that will wash he'll think you going to have a laugh which is very true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ok, sorry for this, but here goes.

Conor, can you shut up please? We realise how difficult it is, it's supposed to be, it's the ultimate challenge. This isn't round one, it's the final. Now, unless you want to do it instead, I suggest you don't post about how tough it is like we're thick and haven't realised. Ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

lol
    You go girl :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Could we modify the brief slightly to involve Mr Brady in the Assassins game? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

lol
    You go girl :cool:

Oh, but you wear it well! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

passive wrote:
    Could we modify the brief slightly to involve Mr Brady in the Assassins game? :)

Ammusing though that might be, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Ah stupid disclaimer about about the date, I did have my pic taken with him in orientation week, now we'll have to wait until the fecker is back in the country (well. I am assuming that he isn't, usually he isn't...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Holy hole in a donut, I'm glad it isn't me trying to do this.

Does he ever actually descend among us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I saw him once, during orientation week - I nearly fainted with delight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

dajaffa wrote:
    Ah stupid disclaimer about about the date, I did have my pic taken with him in orientation week

Me too. I lollipopped him and SS got it on camera...in fact, SS engineered the whole lollipopping plan.

Good luck to both with this anyway, you'll need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Mr. Nice Guy = Doc. Brady.

Thats why he never comes to Beers:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Scraggs wrote:
    Mr. Nice Guy = Doc. Brady.

Thats why he never comes to Beers:rolleyes:
    OF COURSE! It all makes sense now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush_01 wrote:
    Ok, sorry for this, but here goes.

We realise how difficult it is, it's supposed to be, it's the ultimate challenge. This isn't round one, it's the final. Now, unless you want to do it instead, I suggest you don't post about how tough it is like we're thick and haven't realised. Ok?

Now you mention it I wouldn't mind giving it a go, might try it out without participating in the challenge.
    Blush_01 wrote:
    Conor, can you shut up please?

Not possible I'm afraid.

Advertisement