Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i get free calls.

Options
  • 11-10-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi every one im on smart telecom well i tink i am. whe i got cut off for the 3days, and then got put back on. all i could make is local and national calls,i pay line rental to smart,but am i with eircom now. some one in work told me that il get free calls till the 19 oct06 and then the line will be cut off, is this true.

Thanks every one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

james92 wrote:
    Hi every one im on smart telecom well i tink i am. whe i got cut off for the 3days, and then got put back on. all i could make is local and national calls,i pay line rental to smart,but am i with eircom now. some one in work told me that il get free calls till the 19 oct06 and then the line will be cut off, is this true.

http://www.comreg.ie/whats_new/default.asp?ctype=5&nid=102458

Your calls are currently being handled by eircom. As you don't actualy have an account with them, they probably can't bill you.

But this is eircom we're talking about. e-mai comreg and try to get something in writing before you go mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

Thanks foxwood

Advertisement