Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T3 Bolt

Options
  • 11-10-2006 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

There is a bit of play in the bolt of my t3 (.223 lite) when the rifle is cocked and after firing. When I press down on the rear of the bolt there is a little movement. Has any one else noticed this or is it a fault in my rifle??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

check when you press it down does the trigger move around ,it could just the way its built where the trigger marrys into the bolt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭ballistic

.243 wrote:
    check when you press it down does the trigger move around ,it could just the way its built where the trigger marrys into the bolt

There is no movement in the trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭marlin

hi ballistic
    just read your post and picked up my t3 lite which is beside me and it seems to have the same kind of play you describe a little front/back play when uncocked,I,ve never noticed it before .I,ve got a cz 452 .22 and it has a little play too but very small.I guess it,s just the design of the tikka nothing to worry about (I hope )

Advertisement