Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins game!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Roffles at the video.

Yeah im looking forward to getting my mark's name . Finding out the course he/she does and spending my time stalking instead of studying. Already have an arsenal of inventive weapons .

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

It'll probably start next week, so you'll have to email your details to the address which is somewhere in the original post I think.

As for how many, I think it's twenty odd, but we'll probably do another later in the year if it's any good, and with the help of those who play in the first one, it could be bigger.

Last year's stand was bigger and better...

The contracts have been issued.

Let the games begin.

i have two firsties. wooo! and ones a hotchick!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Grimes wrote:
    and ones a hotchick!
    Dibs on the body.......

• Advertisement

I have one first year and one second year. I have no idea who they are or how to find them. This should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Where'd you get your contracts? I don't think I've gotten anything yet.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like my filters mistook it for spam (This is what happens when my email provider trusts me to make my own filters)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I have one first year and one second year. I have no idea who they are or how to find them. This should be interesting.

You could use trial and error..

"Hi you're assassinated"
    "What"
    "Oh nothing"
    *walks away*

Chakar wrote:
    You could use trial and error..

"Hi you're assassinated"
    "What"
    "Oh nothing"
    *walks away*

you lose points that way.

PS: Rapheal assasinted me today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

With style!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

That was a short life mr Grimes.
    Wow... i didn't check my email today. wasn't aware i was in danger. Now.. to hunt people down. I have 2 firsties. one of their reasons for being hunted gives far too much information on how to find them... mwahaha...

Grimes was stupid enough to answer a boardsie n00bs need for help even though I thought this might have something to do with why he came to me in the first place.

Rapheal = Class Chap, Heartless Bastard Killer. But I'm back in on Monday and I have a 12 inch D*ldo with his name on it.

.......... yes I'm imaginative

One of my targets has been killed most deadlyly by means of my disc shooter in the library-arts building tunnel =). The second shall be dispatched by daggers at about 3pm and the 2 new ones that have been emailled to me shall have to wait until i finish these damn essays tomorrow :(.

When I got my contracts today, one of my targets was already dead. I somehow lost the other but I got their schedule so I may get them tomorrow.

passive wrote:
    disc shooter

I was taken out by one of those today. Wasn't you was it? (It was a self defence kill, at the blob)

I was taken out by one of those today. Wasn't you was it? (It was a self defence kill, at the blob)
    Damnit. I was going to kill you today. Now both my contracts are dead and I have no kills. Although I narrowly averted death by a time bomb planted on me yesterday.

I told them the fuse was too long on that thing...

Damnit. I was going to kill you today. Now both my contracts are dead and I have no kills. Although I narrowly averted death by a time bomb planted on me yesterday.

Nah, even if i hadn't shot him he'd have been killed by a boken.. bokun.. bokin? (wooden sword!) about 20 minutes after. I misunderstood the deadness of one who is killed in self defence and relayed his location to my ninja friend, followed him down the concourse and watched the decapitation. So you were faaaaar too late :p.

In other news I made my second assassination last night (umbrellasword to the teeth... Sorry!!) and my third this morning (lay in wait for one of my contracts who never showed up, noticed the other one i had picked up from my umbrellasword kill standing about two metres away. he saw me, had no weapon, ran, was chased, throat slitting and crashing into doors ensued)

It's been a good week... Whoever else has me, if they haven't been knocked out, Alan Doyle is currently sitting in the stats computer lab typing a history essay and will be getting the SU bus to Rosslare at 6ish. Bring it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Wow im missing out on all the fun. Bettter get cracking on monday. (It does help I know who my assasin is after a botched attempt but it does make you more paranoid... That walk to the bus stop has WAY too many choke points! :p )

• Advertisement

It does help I know who my assasin is after a botched attempt but it does make you more paranoid... That walk to the bus stop has WAY too many choke points!

Actually you'll have new assassins this week :). Good luck... Contract research is proving more difficult today. some student cards need to be more course-specific...

The new contracts are out (I didn't delete mine this time). There's a new rule that you don't get the contracts of people you kill so if anyone sees some suspicious looking people lurking behind me, kill them and I'm safe for the week.
    I look forward to killing you soon.

Killed my first quarry of the week with a toy hammer earlier... Even had a stake-out operation going with my friend at the other end of the corridor. TAKE THAT GENERALMIAOW.

Ahem... can anyone hook me up with a first law timetable? this building is scary and my bluffing the programmes office went badly in science... maybe if i just tell them what i need it for :rolleyes:...

edit: goddammit... i mixed up and thought the targets i received on Friday for my final kill were my new targets (since i didn't see the email til Sunday). oops, oops, oops. ooh... different targets..

Go to services in the science or ag science building and look for a guy with blond spikey hair. his name is dermot, he;s a mate of mine. I've told him about assassin, he MIGHT help you out. Good hunting!

Edit: Just read your edit. You may be down 2 points for that first kill, if they weren't yours

Got my first target, the society auditor. No bonus points for that unfourtunaitly...

anyone get me because ill be packing !

chocolate_fudge_brownie.gif

Got me a 5 point Gypsy last night. Yeehaw

I was just killed in the library tunnel with a paper knife....

• Advertisement

In the space of five minutes i shot my contract in the stomach after following her into an elevator then charged at and clawed my other quarry wearing a freddy krueger glove before being grenaded in the chest by my assassin.

Oh... and the guy i chased down on Friday and killed, while playing the assassins game, wasn't my target :confused:.

so i make my score to be, currently, 13!

Advertisement