Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins game!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ah I want mine ! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Grimes wrote: »
    ah I want mine ! :p

You'll get what's yours soon enough... mwahahahahahaha!!

Contract for classes just says "Arts" "Science" "Business" etc, come on guys... the year would have been handy... :p

by the way the radio station classes as my work as does the corridor outside it!

by the way the radio station classes as my work as does the corridor outside it!

The corridor has to be public domain, that's like me saying the entire arts block constitutes as my work..

Seriously though anyone got any tips on finding your targets? :s

• Advertisement

ahahahaha yeah

but im not telling you

but im not telling you

Bastard, at least I know where you work now though ;)

I got mine and I know them both personally. Man this is gonna be fun. I even bought two foam swords!

i love this game

I got mine and I know them both personally. Man this is gonna be fun. I even bought two foam swords!

Obsessed....

I hope you don't get me at any time...

Actually I just realised, if you kill the two people with contracts on you does that make you safe for the week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Brimmy wrote: »
    Obsessed....

I hope you don't get me at any time...

Actually I just realised, if you kill the two people with contracts on you does that make you safe for the week?

You can still be killed in retaliation but otherwise yes.

• Advertisement

Brimmy wrote: »

the way it worked last time was that the auditor handed out more contracts if you complete the two you got. if you get the most you win

Wohoo only an hour and a half till it starts! I'm well getting killed first..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Forgot to mention, UCD Library shop counts as work for me

Got my first today but he didn't have his contracts printed out :(

Almost killed the wrong person by stabbing them with my finger with "Knife" written on it... thankfully someone called them by name just before I poked her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

awww nuts thats its started already my friend got threathened by a guy in a long coat and a shotgun saying join assassin he told me later and when i went to the blob no one was there to sign me up :( damn have to wait till next year to join in the slaughter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Got my first today but he didn't have his contracts printed out :(

This could have been me. Someone got me, outside Theatre L, but sure I'd only looked briefly at my emails about half an hour before that, so no printer till I got home. About 20 past 10 it happened:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

John AKA "the commander" has informed me that we may post obituaries on here. Even thought it's day one I (along with many others) have failed and am indeed dead so here goes.

HERE LIES LEMUR OPTION
    DIED IN ACTION 06/11/07
    was seen aproaching target and was stabbed before his bullet left the barrel.
    His many millions will be left to his beloved friends, and to aonghus's bunny hat. His dieing words were "c'mon I shot you, ah bollox!".

I made it through the day without being threatend even after talking to about 7-8 people in the game..

Although one of my contracts was already killed even though I stabbed him with my finger knife :(

Mushy wrote: »
    This could have been me. Someone got me, outside Theatre L, but sure I'd only looked briefly at my emails about half an hour before that, so no printer till I got home. About 20 past 10 it happened:D

Yeah, it was you. No worries anyway because I got a dart to the back later on

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was you. No worries anyway because I got a dart to the back later on

Haha, if I looked up a second earlier I would have had my bomb out to hit ya, my hand got stuck in my pocket:D. The second I saw ya I was like "ah feck it now". I'm only home now, so wouldnt have had the contracts printed out, so sorry about that bit. What would have happened if I had hit you? Also, my laptop was out of action, so probably wouldnt have been able to show ya that you were on my contract list!

I probably would've just used the lack of contraact thing as an excuse
    Well I had gun written on my hand so I was pretty certain I would have won. I had the floss in my pocket but I couldn't get at you from behind so maybe you got of lightly.

Ah now, if my "bomb" was in my hand I would have flung it at ya, that would have counted as a win for me(apart from this no contract melarki:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

awww nuts thats its started already my friend got threathened by a guy in a long coat and a shotgun saying join assassin he told me later and when i went to the blob no one was there to sign me up :( damn have to wait till next year to join in the slaughter

Friday, at the blob, after 12. We'll sign you up then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

is it still possible to sign up at this late stage?

is it still possible to sign up at this late stage?

Look at post above!

The paranoia around here is quite funny. Plenty of people looking around, with contracts in their hands, carefully choosing seats as far as I can see. Thankfully my paranoia can be gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

ah me stoop-id!

i got deaded at 12om yesterday

12om?

I haven't got a weapon or stickers yet.. and I'm still alive.

I'm like mutter ****ing Rambo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

For anyone who was interested in joining up, sign ups are right now at the blob, and will be for the next while.

Advertisement