Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins game!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Any sign of the contracts? I emailed earlier this evening, but still no sign...

le sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Got my targets! WOOHOO!!

Now I just have to figure out who they are :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pee-tee

Here Lies pee-tee,

Died in incompetence, too trusting of a once good friend. His Face was removed forcefully by a trecherous letter bomb that smelled minty fresh.

He left all his worldly possesions to this one hot chick, (oh man you should have seen her, she was some kind of Spanish or maybe Italian.)

His last words were "Let me see your contracts.......oh shi....BOOM!!!"

:mad::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

As all of you playing Assassins should know we are offering a prize for the best/most interesting/funniest/cleverest kill. To qualify for this prize an Assassin must dispatch his target in a way that get people talking about it.

The best candidate for this prize so far is Rory Heffernan. Rory recieved one of his friends as a target but forgot to arm himself before coming on to campus. Knowing it was more or less routine for said friend to have a look at Rory's contracts and vice versa Rory turned an innocent looking A4 for page in to a deadly fake-contract-bomb. Which as you can see above was most effective.

Can anyone do better than this?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Lads, where exactly are the safe zones again? I know the library, lectures, tutorials, work places, but cant remember anything else, and bloody deleted the emails. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Library, Toilet Cublicles, Classes of all kind, Work and the blob. Think that's all

Is that the seats in beside the blob aswell yeah? As in, where the organiser sits and that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Did you die early again Mush?

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Did you die early again Mush?

Haha, no! First person I got was one of my best mates, then just randomly came across my other contract, so I have a few more waiting now. See one of them everyday, actually two of them, maybe the third, but not too sure. I should have killed hopefully 4 by tomorrow, if I dont die in the meantime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The blob, while the name for the statue, effectively refers to that rectangle of seating in any gamesoc frame of reference. So yes, but just the rectangle next to the stairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

My target saw me coming and hid behind an innocent bystander so I couldn't shoot at them. As soon as they moved out of the way, I got a mine thrown at me.
    I'll be back to exact revenge, when you least expect it; Monday

Advertisement