Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help finding details of this lcd hd tv

• 11-10-2006 10:35pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭

CAn anyone help me find the specs and maybe even a review of the
    Maxim 37" HD Lcd TV.
    Its in Dunnes at the moment for only €999 and looks pretty good but there is a lack of online info of any kind, can't even find a homepage for the company, anyone out there able to help?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I remember trying to find info on a maxim tv a while ago. I couldn't find anything except other people looking for the same. I don't think they even have a website.

Sounds a bit too cheap to me so... caveat emptor!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bought the thing today, works just fine, they didn't get in many so I got the last one of 6, looks just lovely.
    Does 720p and 1080i so thats fine for me,also has component, s-video, 2 scarts, HDMI and a side phone video/audio inputs.
    Not bad once you set it up to your lighting conditions, heats up though at the back, this i guess is normal due to the illuminating lamps in there.
    No website alright and no mention of it in the manual, only info was on a Taiwanese site, sadly my chinese is a tad rusty, still looks fine with DVDs, Sky and the 360 in HD, so happy days! All for only a grand.

Advertisement