Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samurai Champloo

Options
  • 11-10-2006 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Just finished watching the 26 epsiodes of this and thought is was the best anime I've ever seen. Anyone who also liked this got any other recommendations of what I could check out next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I've never seen this one, but I heard it was really funny.
    I like some of the music from this anime though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ramses

Cowboy Bebop is great

but if you want something with more swords, check out Samurai 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I like some of the music from this anime though.

I know nothing about Anime, really, but twice when looking up a song on youtube, I came across Samurai Champloo put to it. It was brilliant. Just everything about it, the action sequences, the way the music tied in with it, I can't get enough! Where can I download or buy some Samurai Champloo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

If you're looking for a similar anime to Champloo, the most natural response would be Cowboy Bebop. It's an older series made by the same director and team.

If you've never seen Bebop and like/love Champloo then it would be an obvious recommendation. Just remember to watch the series before the feature film.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

PH4T wrote:
    Just finished watching the 26 epsiodes of this and thought is was the best anime I've ever seen. Anyone who also liked this got any other recommendations of what I could check out next?

I found another one from the same studio called Ergo Proxy, pretty good so far

• Advertisement
Advertisement